26 Ottobre 2021
Gallery
Planet Pellami Italia s.r.l uses products exclusively delivered from wet blue calf splits as weel as lime splits, ex: Argentina, Germany, South America.

The marketed material is divided into croupons, calves, "culatta", shoulders and bellies, all articles are rigorously separated from each chrome tanned.
Many of our suppliers are italian tanneries ( 80% ) while the other 20% of the material is imported from latin America and above all, France.
Planet Pellami Italia s.r.l seeks our customers' full satisfaction, thus, selection is rigorously aimed at their final destination.

realizzazione siti web www.centroufficioweb.it
close
Choose the language
It appears that your browser language is different from the website.
ing flag
bandiera dell´Italia
close
We use cookies
Questo sito utilizza cookie propri al fine di migliorare il funzionamento e monitorare le prestazioni del sito web e/o cookie derivati da strumenti esterni che consentono di inviare messaggi pubblicitari in linea con le tue preferenze, come dettagliato nella Cookie Policy. Per continuare è necessario autorizzare i nostri cookie. Cliccando sul pulsante ACCONSENTO, acconsenti all'uso dei cookie. Ignorando questo banner e navigando il sito acconsenti all'uso dei cookie.
Cookie Policy - Privacy Policy
Accept the necessary cookies